Friday, March 6, 2015

YouTube tests a new search bar


Here's how you can enable the experiment:

  • Go to YouTube and load your browser's developer console:
    • Google Chrome: Tools, Developer Tools
    • Mozilla Firefox: Web Developer, Web Console
    • Internet Explorer: Developer Tools (F12), Console
  • Copy and paste the following code:
    document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=yGERWqpSYqM; path=/; domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
  • Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.

If doesn't work, try this other method:

  • Open Chrome and install this extension.
  • Go to YouTube and select "Edit Cookies" option on the context menu:
  • Find a cookie named VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE and replace the value with this cookie value:
    yGERWqpSYqM
  • Click "Submit cookie changes" and refresh the page.

8 comments:

  1. This site gets millions of visitors each day and you could be attracting some of these visitors back to your website.YouTube Views kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post and great tips:Datos even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here . make a youtube channel trailer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Need hacking services?Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school results, finally my friend introduced me to a reliable hacker who work with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me;
    -Changed my school grades
    -Hacked my cheating boyfriend email/facebook,whatsapp,instagram,with snapchat
    -The most of it all, he helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money before i paid him his fee. I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at BESTHACKGAME@GMAIL.COM request for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how he helped you.
    Tell him Mirabell referred you.

    ReplyDelete